Goods may be claimed or returned in accordance with current applicable standards. Please contact us first before making any claim to agree on the next course of action. We guarantee all goods for the shelf life of the goods (cosmetic products) as stated on the packaging or according to current standards (for other goods).
The warranty period may be longer/shorter depending on the expiry date stated on the product packaging. The warranty period is then limited to the expiry date.
- The expiry date is most often marked on the packaging as "use by/best before".
- the use-by date does not have to be marked on the packaging if the minimum shelf life exceeds 30 months - in
in this case, the packaging usually shows a graphic representation of an open container of the cream.
- The indication on the cream container indicates how long after opening the product can be used
- the most common indications are 12M or 24M, indicating 12 months or 24 months from opening
When to complain
1. The customer has the right to make a claim if the product is received in breach of the contract of sale or if, within the warranty period, facts are discovered which prevent the product from being used in the normal way.
2. The customer is obliged to inspect the goods upon receipt in order to identify any defects and damage. If he finds any, he is obliged to report them immediately to the Seller.
3. Upon receipt of the consignment, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging or whether the consignment shows any external signs of damage. If the buyer finds obvious defects, he is entitled to refuse to accept the shipment and to draw up a damage report with the carrier - in this case the carrier is liable for the damage. The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods without undue delay after receipt. The Supplier shall not be liable for any damage caused during transport.
Claims for undelivered, wrongly delivered or wrong number of goods should be made immediately after receipt, max. within two days by email. In the event of a complaint, please always contact us immediately by email at email@example.com or by phone at (+420 776 298 517) so that we can resolve your complaint to your satisfaction as soon as possible.
Please note that if you do not comply with the storage conditions set out in the descriptions for clay products - as regards storage away from heat sources, in non-plastic containers (except in the original packaging), away from chemicals, etc., and for Organic Essence body cosmetics - as regards recommended storage temperatures, such complaint will not be taken into account in the event of a claim for possible deterioration of these products.
In the event of a complaint, return or exchange of goods, it is necessary to send a written notice of defects or shortcomings of the goods and to send the goods with this notice by registered and properly packed package (not COD) with proof of purchase or other documents belonging to the goods to the address of our company. The cost of postage incurred will not be refunded to the customer unless otherwise agreed individually. We recommend sending the package by registered mail to protect against possible loss by the carrier.
Complaint process and resolution
1. The Seller shall inform the Customer of the method of resolving the complaint within 3 working days of receipt of the complaint and shall issue the Customer with a receipt for the claimed goods.
2. The Seller has 30 days for the actual implementation of the complaint.
3. The Seller shall inform the Customer of the settlement of the claim by telephone or email to the contact details left immediately after the settlement.
4. The Seller may replace or repair the claimed goods. If this is not possible, the seller may discount the goods or refund the amount for which they were purchased, either by voucher or by conventional cash or bank transfer. In the case of a refund by money order, a service charge will be deducted.
5. In the event that the seller fails to settle the complaint within the statutory period of 30 days, the customer is immediately entitled to a new product or a refund (form as agreed).
6. If the complaint is deemed justified, the customer is entitled to reimbursement of the reasonable costs incurred in exercising his/her right.
When submitting the claim, the customer may indicate the form of compensation required (new product, replacement product, discount on goods, refund in the form of a voucher, refund). The Seller will endeavour to comply with this request. However, it is not binding on the customer and may be changed by agreement with the customer. In the event of an exchange of goods due to a non-conforming item, the cost of re-shipment of the exchanged goods shall always be borne by the customer. Goods in return do not have to be in the original envelope/box.
If a manufacturing defect is found, the goods will be replaced piece for piece, if these goods are no longer in stock, the customer will be refunded. The price of postage and packing is not included in the refund.
In conclusion, it is important to distinguish between a complaint and a withdrawal from the contract. In the event that the cosmetic product is used and does not correspond to the order, claims arising from the failure to comply with the quality upon receipt may be asserted against the seller pursuant to Section 2161 of the Civil Code. At the same time, however, the product cannot be used further and the claim cannot be made until it is almost consumed.
In contrast, there are certain exceptions to the withdrawal from the contract of sale without stating a reason under Section 1829 of the Civil Code, which are exhaustively listed in Section 1837 of the Civil Code. One of the exceptions is contracts for the supply of goods in sealed packaging which the consumer has removed from the packaging and which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. Thus, if the packaging of, for example, a cream is removed, it will no longer be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal.